add a test page - Websphere

This is a discussion on add a test page - Websphere ; Hi all, i want to add a test page that i can acess without being logged in. i Want to test the logging portlet with my own theme (i modified the style of that portlet) and i want to see ...

  1. add a test page

    Hi all,

    i want to add a test page that i can acess without being logged in. i Want to test the logging portlet with my own theme (i modified the style of that portlet) and i want to see how it looks..

    Thanks

  2. Re: add a test page

    found a way, just created a test page (with my theme ) under Welcome and i assigned the right to the anonymous user

  3. Re: add a test page

    If you want a page to be visible for anonymous users, just create this
    page and assign access permission for "anonymous portal user" to this
    page. If you only want to view the page as anonymous user, assign the
    "user" role to "anonymous portal user" for this page.
    Then you can put your login portlet on this page and test the portlet.

    Oliver

+ Reply to Thread