offline url generation. - Websphere

This is a discussion on offline url generation. - Websphere ; Hi, I have to generate an offline url(which passes render parameter to portlet)to a specific portlet on a page . I have used unique name to achive this and this is working fine. But can i use objectid for that ...

  1. offline url generation.

    Hi,

    I have to generate an offline url(which passes render parameter to portlet)to a specific portlet on a page .

    I have used unique name to achive this and this is working fine.

    But can i use objectid for that page as well as for portlet window to generate url because my use case dose not support using unique names.

    If This can be done plz reply .its urgent.

  2. Re: offline url generation.

    yes you can use the objectid,

  3. Re: offline url generation.

    Thanks jim...