How to do client side validation in WebSphere Portlet Factory? - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to do client side validation in WebSphere Portlet Factory? - Websphere ; I am trying to use the Client JavaScript builder to show normal alert. It is working fine. LocationType: explicit page location Location Technique: On Named Tag Script Source Type: Specify explicitly as builder input Java Script: Alert(“hai”); Requirement: 1. I ...

  1. How to do client side validation in WebSphere Portlet Factory?

    I am trying to use the Client JavaScript builder to show normal alert. It is working fine.

    LocationType: explicit page location

    Location Technique: On Named Tag

    Script Source Type: Specify explicitly as builder input

    Java Script: Alert(“hai”);

    Requirement:

    1. I have a JavaErrorVectorObject, on page load I need to check whether this object is null or not

    2. If not null, I need to show the JavaErrorVectorObject.get(0) as alert on pageLoad.

    Which builder I can use?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: How to do client side validation in WebSphere Portlet Factory?

    It would be better to ask on portlet factory forums

    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/wsdd_forums.jsp