Popup with a list - Websphere

This is a discussion on Popup with a list - Websphere ; I need to design a Popup with a list. Upon selecting a value from the list, the selected value must be returned to the main page. Please provide a sample model if available....

  1. Popup with a list

    I need to design a Popup with a list. Upon selecting a value from the list, the selected value must be returned to the main page. Please provide a sample model if available.

  2. Re: Popup with a list

    better off asking on the portlet factory forums

    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/wsdd_forums.jspa