How do I design a model such that I see all the fields of all thetabs - Websphere

This is a discussion on How do I design a model such that I see all the fields of all thetabs - Websphere ; How do I design a model such that I see all the fields of all the tabs at all times. Following are the problems with the attached model: 1) Initial view show only the tabs and not the fields inside ...

  1. How do I design a model such that I see all the fields of all thetabs

    How do I design a model such that I see all the fields of all the tabs at all times.

    Following are the problems with the attached model:

    1) Initial view show only the tabs and not the fields inside the tabs

    2) Upon clicking any of the tabs the second tabset is missing.

  2. Re: How do I design a model such that I see all the fields of allthe tabs

    you would be better off asking on the portlet factory forums

    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/wsdd_forums.jspa