Gurus:

We are now building B2B store on WebSphere Commerce Developer
Enterprise 6.0. We are having an interesting problem.

Whenever we register an organization from AdvancedB2BDirect starter
store, we can see it in the Accelerator-->Sale-->Account-->New (login
by Site Administrator). However, if we use "WebSphere Commerce
Organization Administrator Console" to create an organization, we just
cannot see it in Accelerator-->Sale-->Account-->New, even we make the
organization's role/policy exact same as the one we created from
storefront.

Our purpose is to create different buyer organizations and apply
different catalog filters on them. We want to create those
organizations from "organization console" rather than from the starter
store. This issue is blocking us 'cause we cannot create business
account for these orgs.

Does anyone has input on this?

Thanks,
ppest