Portal Logon Script? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Portal Logon Script? - Websphere ; I need to run a piece of code each time a user logs on to portal. Basically we need to check and see when the user last signed our Acceptable Use Policy, and if it's been more than 1 year ...

  1. Portal Logon Script?

    I need to run a piece of code each time a user logs on to portal. Basically we need to check and see when the user last signed our Acceptable Use Policy, and if it's been more than 1 year they will not be allowed to log into the Portal until accepting the agreement.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Portal Logon Script?

    Either create your own Login Portlet, OR, http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21263681&aid=3