MQ JMS administration tool - Websphere

This is a discussion on MQ JMS administration tool - Websphere ; Hi All, I'm trying to run the JMSAdmin tool on a RedHat ES4 box running MQv6.0.2.3 It works fine on Solaris, but in RedHat, I get the following exception; java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.ibm.disthub2.client.Topic not found Anyone know where this class can be ...

  1. MQ JMS administration tool

    Hi All,

    I'm trying to run the JMSAdmin tool on a RedHat ES4 box running MQv6.0.2.3

    It works fine on Solaris, but in RedHat, I get the following exception;

    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.ibm.disthub2.client.Topic not found

    Anyone know where this class can be found?

    Thanks

  2. Re: MQ JMS administration tool

    after checking and checking again, I'm sure I had everything on my CLASSPATH to run the MQv6.0.2.3 JMSAdmin tool on RedHat ES4.

    When I added a v5.3 version of mqjms.jar, the JMSAdmin tool fires up!

    Hmmm...

  3. Re: MQ JMS administration tool

    Ah... On closer inspection, looks like gcj (GCC) java was installed with the RedHat box rather than a Sun compiled version... correcting this should hopefully fix

+ Reply to Thread