Hi folks,

I'm fairly new to WebSphere in general and was pulled into a project
at work creating scripts for updates of some Web Apps that we're
running.

Part of this update will require removing a sizable amount of paths
from the JVM Classpath. We need to do this with a script, since the
server is run by a third party company with employees whose competence
is questionable.

Unfortunately, I seem to be unable to find any documentation of how I
might do this without using the Admin Console, instead of scripting
with wsadmin.

Sorry if I've left out any important information. I'm very new to
WebSphere, and still getting my footings. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Chip