We have created an AdminClient program that installs EAR files on to the Deployment Manager.

To monitor the installation process we have added a Notification Listener.

In the handleNotification method we are waiting for AppNotification.STATUS_COMPLETED or AppNotification.STATUS_FAILED.

If the install fails, is there any way to get easily get the Deployment Manager stack trace for the failure? We are seeing generic errors from the notification object.

We are trying to avoid manually going to the Deployment Manager logs.

Thanks in advance for any help.