Hi, does anyone know if there is some workaround to break process
affinity in websphere application server (network deployment v6.1) so
the workload manager can route part of local ejb requests to remote
node machine(s) in a cluster?

According to all the documentation we've read about load-balancing in
websphere application server, all ejb requests that come from a local
ejb client will be processed within the same application server. I
understand this is forced for performance reason. But in my case, I
need the load-balancing to be able to forward part of the requests to
other nodes in the same cluster.

Is this possible by any means?

Thanks very much for any hint.