Problem in using hibernate in JSR168 portlet with JSF frame work - Websphere

This is a discussion on Problem in using hibernate in JSR168 portlet with JSF frame work - Websphere ; Hi all, I am working on JSR 168 JSF Portlet in which i am using hibernate as a ORM to interact with the database. But i failed to render the view jsp.I am using Portal Server 6.0 for this stuff. ...

  1. Problem in using hibernate in JSR168 portlet with JSF frame work

    Hi all,

    I am working on JSR 168 JSF Portlet in which i am using hibernate as a ORM to interact with the database.

    But i failed to render the view jsp.I am using Portal Server 6.0 for this stuff.

    please find the portlet war file attached to this post.

    see to this issue and reply me as soon as possible.

    Thanks & Regards

    Sudhakar Kokkiri

  2. Re: Problem in using hibernate in JSR168 portlet with JSF framework

    I got the solution because of some jars it is unable to render the view page.

    Thankyou

+ Reply to Thread