Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error - Websphere ; okie jim, i have one more scenario also, let me suggest for this DynamicInformationProvider provider = InformationProvider.getDynamicProvider(request); String mimetype = provider.findClientEntry().getMimeType(); here there is no findClientEntry() thanks...

  1. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    okie jim,

    i have one more scenario also,

    let me suggest for this

    DynamicInformationProvider provider = InformationProvider.getDynamicProvider(request);

    String mimetype = provider.findClientEntry().getMimeType();

    here there is no findClientEntry()

    thanks

  2. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    my previous statement still holds

  3. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    jim,

    currently in websphere portal 5.1 we are using the cachespec.xml

    and while migrating to websphere portal 6 how should i impements the cahing.

    could you suggest me...

    thanks

  4. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    well the cachespec.xml is still a valid way, and what do you want to implement caching on. There is portlet caching, page caching, the portal internal caches you can tune, then using dynacache directly via things like command caching

  5. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    currently we are using the cammand cache,

    but in generating the id we are using the dynamicinformatioprovider and PortletUtil in generating the cachekey,

    in that some of the methods are not supporting in portal 6 like findClientEntry,

    So, i have to replace the mechanisum to achieve this.,

    could you please suggest me.,

  6. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    What are you wanting to cache off of? If it is by portletwindow you can see the url generation helper classes on how to get the portlet window id

    http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=688&ca=portall2&uid=swg21265900

    Jim