Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error - Websphere ; well I would look at the file on the system to see if it got corrupted at all IBM Certified System Administrator -- WebSphere Portal V6.0, V5.1, V5.0 IBM Certified Solution Developer -- WebSphere Portal V5.1, v6.0 The postings on ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

  1. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    well I would look at the file on the system to see if it got corrupted at all

  2. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    Please find the attached Default.jsp,which i copied,

  3. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    actually jsp files do not do well, try putting it in a zip or something

  4. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    Please find the attached zip file,

  5. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    the problematic file seems to be this one

    SwitchBarInclude.jsp

  6. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    Here im attaching that file also,

  7. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    did you happen to bring this over from another OS? it appears something is wrong in the file, please try this updated one

  8. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    I have copied from os AIX level 5200-04 to Windows xp

    Can i try with the jsp which you have sent

  9. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    I have tried with the updated one still its giving the same error only.,

  10. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    did you touch default.jsp and restart the server? if you can send the whole theme, I will take a look at it, if you want to email it you can email it to me at the address in my profile

    Jim

  11. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    I have sent it your mail,

    Please have a look,

    thanks

  12. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    I have modified the head.jsp and restarted and its giving some error

    JSPG0091E: An error occurred at line: 12 in the file: /themes/html/tadawul/FooterBarInclude.jsp

    JSPG0093E: Generated servlet error from file: /themes/html/tadawul/FooterBarInclude.jsp

    C:\ibm\WebSphere1\profiles\wp_profile\temp\DBQML\W ebSphere_Portal\wps\wps.war\themes\html\tadawul\_F ooterBarInclude.java:74: cannot resolve symbol

    symbol : variable wpsURL

    location: class com.ibm._jsp._FooterBarInclude

    wpsURL.write(out);

    I ahve attached the full error log,

  13. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    thats actually a good bit of a different error, let me look into it

  14. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    have you actually created pages with these unique names yet?

    <%=WPSUtilities.getPageByUniqueName("wps.tadawul.pages.siteMap",request,response)%>

    <%=WPSUtilities.getPageByUniqueName("wps.tadawul.pages.copyrights",request,response)%>

    <%=WPSUtilities.getPageByUniqueName("wps.tadawul.pages.disclaimer",request,response)%>

  15. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    I ahve created few AND testing this,

    should i create all pages..

  16. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    I have created all the pages with this theme,

    Still it is giving the same error

    like

    ]: com.ibm.ws.jsp.JspCoreException: JSPG0049E: /themes/html/tadawul/FooterBarInclude.jsp failed to compile :

    JSPG0091E: An error occurred at line: 12 in the file: /themes/html/tadawul/FooterBarInclude.jsp

    JSPG0093E: Generated servlet error from file: /themes/html/tadawul/FooterBarInclude.jsp

    C:\ibm\WebSphere1\profiles\wp_profile\temp\DBQML\W ebSphere_Portal\wps\wps.war\themes\html\tadawul\_F ooterBarInclude.java:74: cannot resolve symbol

    symbol : variable wpsURL

    location: class com.ibm._jsp._FooterBarInclude

    wpsURL.write(out);

  17. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    please send me your latest themes

  18. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error