Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error - Websphere ; jim, i have run the theme,its working fine, we are using DynamicURL url = new DynamicURL(rundata); could you please let me know replacement for the same. Here im attaching my scenario, thanks...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 29 of 29

  1. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    jim,

    i have run the theme,its working fine,

    we are using DynamicURL url = new DynamicURL(rundata);

    could you please let me know replacement for the same.

    Here im attaching my scenario,

    thanks

  2. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    you should use engine urls, look at the url generation spi articles , just one article

    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/0612_behl/0612_behl.html

  3. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    But in my scenario i have rundata,rootid,selectionid and screen

    i have create url by using this path data,

    DynamicURL url = new DynamicURL(aRunData);

    url.addPathData(".scr", aScreen);

    url.addPathData(".cmd", Loader.abbreviateCommand(CLASS_NAME));

    url.addPathData(".ce", aRootID);

    aRunData.setRedirectURL(url.toString());

    Could you please let me know which one is appropriate for me from the engineurl's

    thanks

  4. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    you will need to read the above document, and when creating a link to the page, set the selectionctrl using the selectionid that you have,

    or if you need to redirect to a screen then you use the screen template, but most causes the screen just goes to default

    The DynamicURL class does not exist any more and there for you need to convert to the new way to make urls

  5. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    thanks jim,

    i have solved the problem with above documet,

  6. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    I have one more issue like

    InternalPortletRequest internalReq = PortletUtils.getInternalRequest(portletRequest);

    com.ibm.wps.pe.om.window.PortletWindow window = internalReq.getPortletWindow();

    getInternalRequest is taking jespeed request only,

    but i have jsr portletrequest,

    could you please suggest me,

  7. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    I am sorry that is internal code and I cannot talk about it

  8. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    can you please suggest me

    Integer methodIdObject = (Integer)ThreadAttributesManager.getAttribute("org.apache.jetspeed.portlet.Portlet.METHOD_ID");

    here also i have jsr request only,

    so how can i get methodIdObject javax.portlet.portletRequest..

  9. Re: Webphere portl 6 theme error

    this is internal code as well, you should open a PMR on this issue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2