collapse/expand all - Websphere

This is a discussion on collapse/expand all - Websphere ; Hi again jim, sorry to bother but when i extract the jar file i only have the .class Thank you...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 36 of 36

  1. Re: collapse/expand all

    Hi again jim,

    sorry to bother but when i extract the jar file i only have the .class

    Thank you

  2. Re: collapse/expand all

    lets try one more time

  3. Re: collapse/expand all

    Thanks ;-) now i got the .java

    i saw that the URLGeneratio package is missing , is this pacakge an update or just a part of the complete

    urlhelper package ? i'll add them anyway before a put my final jar in my shared/app

    Thanks again.

  4. Re: collapse/expand all

    This was a complete rewrite of the code, So what was in urlgeneration, has been changed to urlspihelper, with subpackages, for utils, stateless, statelessutis, portletrequest, and servletrequest. Part of the rewrite included changes to allow someone to target legacy or jsr 168 portlets via the helper classes

  5. Re: collapse/expand all

    hi again jim,

    i seem to have probleems with the package. i put it in my shared app .. but i get the error :

    package com.ibm.wps.l2.urlspihelper does not exist

  6. Re: collapse/expand all

    how are you calling it? via the portlet I provided if so the portlet already includes the jar no need to put it into shared app

  7. Re: collapse/expand all

    i'll be using it on the theme so i put the code on my sidenav.

    and i had to put the urlutil in the shared/app (the older version was there)

  8. Re: collapse/expand all

    ok did you restart after putting it in there?

    did you do an import in the jsp? what does your sidnav.jspf look like?

    and what is the exact error you are getting?

  9. Re: collapse/expand all

    Yes i did restart. Actually i had to restart my laptop to get rid of that SWT error.

    and in my head.jspf i added :

    <%@ page import="com.ibm.wps.l2.urlspihelper.servletrequest" %>

  10. Re: collapse/expand all

    why not make it

    <%@ page import="com.ibm.wps.l2.urlspihelper.servletrequest.*" %>

  11. Re: collapse/expand all

    PERFECT. Thanks a lot for your precious help.

  12. Re: collapse/expand all

    i must do a site navigation

    page1

    --page11

    --page22

    page2

    --page21

    --page22

    can you send me a sample war for this please ??

  13. Re: collapse/expand all

    I am not sure what you are asking portal can do what you are asking already, is there something not provided by the current navigation that you need?

  14. Re: collapse/expand all

    i have developed a navigation using SIP and with the help of

    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/we...0612_behl.html

    page22

    But i want to use collapse/expand properties of the framework.

    Context ctx = new InitialContext();

    NavigationSelectionModelHome home = (NavigationSelectionModelHome)

    ctx.lookup("portal:service/model/NavigationSelectionModel");

    if (home != null)

    {

    NavigationSelectionModelProvider provider = home.getNavigationSelectionModelProvider();

    NavigationSelectionModel model = provider.getNavigationSelectionModel(request, response);

    int level = 1;

    for (java.util.Iterator i = model.iterator(); i.hasNext(); )

    {

    NavigationNode node = (NavigationNode) i.next();

    NavigationNode childNode2ndLevel = null;

    NavigationNode childNode3rdLevel = null;

    if (model.isNodeSelected(node))

    {

    //node selected durumu burda yakalanabilir.

    }

    a href="#" link" varname="

    portal:title varname="

    a href="#" link" varname="

    portal:title varname="

    %

    }

    }

    }

    level++;

    }

    }

  15. Re: collapse/expand all

    do you want to collapse them all or individually?

  16. Re: collapse/expand all

    in this project i want to collapse it individually.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2