PK49345: Internal Error: getUpdatedWSDLFile: null contextRoot isinvalid - Websphere

This is a discussion on PK49345: Internal Error: getUpdatedWSDLFile: null contextRoot isinvalid - Websphere ; Hi, When I tried to browse a WSDL file from WAS 6.1 in a browser. I found that the console shows an error message: Internal Error: getUpdatedWSDLFile: null contextRoot is invalid; moduleData null SO I search this from Google and ...

  1. PK49345: Internal Error: getUpdatedWSDLFile: null contextRoot isinvalid

    Hi,

    When I tried to browse a WSDL file from WAS 6.1 in a browser. I found that the console shows an error message:

    Internal Error: getUpdatedWSDLFile: null contextRoot is invalid; moduleData null

    SO I search this from Google and found a link from IBM:

    http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=180&uid=swg1PK49345

    And it states the bug will be fixed in WAS 6.1 fixpak 6.1.0.13.

    However, after applying the 6.1.0.13, the error is still there.

    Does anyone encounter the same situation as this?

    Thanks,

    Raymond

  2. Re: PK49345: Internal Error: getUpdatedWSDLFile: null contextRootis invali

    I've applied the 6.1.0.15 patch, and still get the same error. Any ideas, IBM?

    Internal Error: getUpdatedWSDLFile: null contextRoot is invalid; moduleData null

+ Reply to Thread