Hi everybody.

I've some doubts about how to configure the SIB in a WebSphere 6.0
cluster and maybe you can help me
Let's suppose my cluster is composed of 2 nodes (plus the Deployment
Manager).
The deployed application (through 2 MDBs) accesses 1 queue and 1 topic
with these requirements:

- Topic
The MDB for Topic must be executed on each server in the cluster.
When a JMS message is sent to the Topic destination, the SIB must
deliver the JMS message to all the servers in the cluster. The message
is processed by each server in the cluster.

- Queue
The MDB for Queue must be executed on only one server in the cluster.
When a JMS message is sent to the Queue destination, the SIB must
deliver the JMS message to only one server in the cluster. The message
is processed by only one server in the cluster.

To satisfy these requirements I've created the following
configuration:
- One messaging engine for each server (for a total of 2 MEs) using
local data stores
- One messaging engine for the Cluster using a DB2 JDBC data source.

Does this configuration make sense? Or are other ways of getting what
we need, without creating 3 MEs?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Quasar