How to get Websphere portal Developer V6.0 Certification - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to get Websphere portal Developer V6.0 Certification - Websphere ; Hi, I am planning to take the Websphere Portal Developer V6.0 certification. I tried to see the pricing information center but the test was not listed in that and not able to register aswell. http://www.register.prometric.com/Exam.asp Is it possible to take ...

  1. How to get Websphere portal Developer V6.0 Certification

    Hi,

    I am planning to take the Websphere Portal Developer V6.0 certification.

    I tried to see the pricing information center but the test was not listed in that and not able to register aswell.

    http://www.register.prometric.com/Exam.asp

    Is it possible to take the test through online, Instead of going and taking the exam at prometric center.

    I already have my WPS 5.0 developer certificaiton on March 2005.

    Please help me with the details information how and where to take the exam and as well as the best matearial to clear this exam.

    Regards,

    Anil

  2. Re: How to get Websphere portal Developer V6.0 Certification

    as far as I know you have to go to the centers to take it

    more info here

    http://www-306.ibm.com/software/lotu...9preppage.html I think it is 150-175