Java Class not found - Websphere

This is a discussion on Java Class not found - Websphere ; I have installed RAD 6.0 on my machine and thats working fine. But when i start the server to deploy my app, it's fails and send this message in console view: "The java class is not found: " Can anybody ...

  1. Java Class not found

    I have installed RAD 6.0 on my machine and thats working fine. But when i start the server to deploy my app, it's fails and send this message in console view:

    "The java class is not found: "

    Can anybody please suggest in this regards.Thank You in advance!!!

  2. Re: Java Class not found

    v.koul@tcs.com wrote:
    > I have installed RAD 6.0 on my machine and thats working fine. But when i start the server to deploy my app, it's fails and send this message in console view:

    > "The java class is not found: "

    > Can anybody please suggest in this regards.Thank You in advance!!!

    what class?
    Ken

  3. Re: Java Class not found

    Hi,

    The console shows only this ..no mention of any class...

    The only thing that comes up in console when i run my server is

    "The java class is not found:"

    Can it be an issue related to classloader??

  4. Re: Java Class not found

    v.koul@tcs.com wrote:
    > Hi,

    > The console shows only this ..no mention of any class...

    > The only thing that comes up in console when i run my server is

    > "The java class is not found:"

    > Can it be an issue related to classloader??

    Sure it can be a classloader. Or lots of things.

    You'll need to look in the log files (start with SystemOut.log) for more
    details.

    Ken

  5. Re: Java Class not found

    Hi Ken,

    Since the server is not getting started there are no logs being written in the logs folder under profiles.So not able to get what exactly the problem is.

  6. Re: Java Class not found

    v.koul@tcs.com wrote:
    > Hi Ken,

    > Since the server is not getting started there are no logs being written in the logs folder under profiles.So not able to get what exactly the problem is.

    Sounds like your installation has gotten damaged somehow. You might need
    to create another profile using standard WAS commands, or reinstall.
    Ken

  7. Re: Java Class not found

    i tried to create a new profile

    from wsadmin console by using standard commands but its not helping....still same problem is coming... :-<<

+ Reply to Thread