Re: getting java.lang.NullPointerException error - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: getting java.lang.NullPointerException error - Websphere ; I had the same exception. I fixed it by surrounding <h:dataTable> with <hx:scriptCollector>. I hope this will work for everyone ;-)...

  1. Re: getting java.lang.NullPointerException error

    I had the same exception.

    I fixed it by surrounding <h:dataTable> with <hx:scriptCollector>.

    I hope this will work for everyone ;-)

  2. Re: getting java.lang.NullPointerException error

    the solution works perfectly

+ Reply to Thread