Problems with AMQCLCHL.TAB - Websphere

This is a discussion on Problems with AMQCLCHL.TAB - Websphere ; Hi I am having problems getting a windows client to work with the Channel Definition file, details of the issue bellow. Have a MQ server running on Solaris that has multiple clients attaching from other Solaris boxes using Channel definition ...

  1. Problems with AMQCLCHL.TAB

    Hi

    I am having problems getting a windows client to work with the Channel Definition file, details of the issue bellow.

    Have a MQ server running on Solaris that has multiple clients attaching from other Solaris boxes using Channel definition file rather than the MQSERVER environment variable. I am currently trying to get a windows client to work in the same way.

    I can connect to the queue manager from the windows machine by setting the MQSERVER environment variable. However if I remove this variable, ftp the AMQCLCHL.TAB from Unix box (binary) and set the MQCHLLIB and MQCHLTAB environment variables to point to it I get the good old "MQCONN ended with reason code 2058". I have tried recreating the AMQCLCHL.TAB using the strmqm -c and then using the newly created file to no avail.

    Is there something simple that I am missing here?

    Thanks for your help Pete

  2. Re: Problems with AMQCLCHL.TAB

    Ok a little more info, I think there must have been an issue with the TAB file I was using even though I recreted it. I copied a TAB file from a UNIX client that currently connects and works ok and got one step further. Now onto the dreaded "MQCONN ended with reason code 2059"

+ Reply to Thread