I am looking for some information... At our company we are using FaST Search. I am setting up Portal Server and would like to point to this FaST Search server as our search solution. Since the Portal server is not going to contain any new content (just displaying content from backend systems) the FaST search server does not have to index and catalog the Portal Server. As the FaST server has already been configured to index and search this content, I would like to have a portlet that points to the FaST server to run the query and then a portlet to display the responds. Is it possible to just configure the Portal Search engine to route the query to the external search server and then display the response without having to create new portlets to support the FaST server? Thanks in advance. Leon