How to implement an existing Theme and Skin into a Portal Project(RAD7) - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to implement an existing Theme and Skin into a Portal Project(RAD7) - Websphere ; Hi.. I have a RAD 7 and Portal Server 6.0.1.1 installed on my laptop. I also have a theme and skin controlled by ClearCase that I need to modify. I have tried to create a project and overlay the themes ...

  1. How to implement an existing Theme and Skin into a Portal Project(RAD7)

    Hi.. I have a RAD 7 and Portal Server 6.0.1.1 installed on my laptop. I also have a theme and skin controlled by ClearCase that I need to modify. I have tried to create a project and overlay the themes and skins directory which are in the proper directory structure. The custome theme and skin show up properly under the PortalContent structure but not on the Theme and Skin. Because of this I can't actually modify them. Is there a config file that I can modify to add the new PortalContent/themes/html/SMTheme directory to so that the Portal Project will recognize as a theme?
    Thanks

  2. Re: How to implement an existing Theme and Skin into a PortalProject (RAD7

    what you might try to do is load them into the portal, and make sure portal knows about them, then import the portal config into RAD

    Jim