was 61 installation factory and car validation error - Websphere

This is a discussion on was 61 installation factory and car validation error - Websphere ; Hi all! I've a problem with WAS 6.1 installation factory: at the end of cip creation with a configuration archive (car file) I need, I have the following error: The following validation error occurred: The profile configuration archive file / ...

  1. was 61 installation factory and car validation error

    Hi all!
    I've a problem with WAS 6.1 installation factory: at the end of cip
    creation with a configuration archive (car file) I need, I have the
    following error:

    The following validation error occurred:
    The profile configuration archive file /.car is
    invalid

    I both exported the server and the profile with the same results

    I repeated many times the exporting procedure but nothing changes.

    Do you have suggestions?

    Thanks

    Marco

  2. Re: was 61 installation factory and car validation error

    On Jan 15, 12:43 pm, Marco wrote:
    > Hi all!
    > I've a problem with WAS 6.1 installation factory: at the end of cip
    > creation with a configuration archive (car file) I need, I have the
    > following error:
    >
    > The following validation error occurred:
    > The profile configuration archive file /.car is
    > invalid
    >
    > I both exported the server and the profile with the same results
    >
    > I repeated many times the exporting procedure but nothing changes.
    >
    > Do you have suggestions?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Marco

    Only standalone profiles can be exported. In future distributed
    profiles (ND , custom) can be exported, if I am informed correctly...
    what kind of profile did you export?

    Marcel.

+ Reply to Thread