Statement Block Allocation Error. Any clue? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Statement Block Allocation Error. Any clue? - Websphere ; Getting below error while getting DB2 connection from Websphere 6.1 on z/os environment. Any idea when u wil get this error. Any suggestion/clue is appreciated? com.ibm.db2.jcc.t2zos.ab: [IBM/DB2][T2zos/2.10.84]T2zosPreparedStatement.getNativeStatement:nativeGe tStatement:341:Statement Block Allocation Error,Unable to allocate a TYPE3BLOCK at com.ibm.db2.jcc.t2zos.y.a(y.java(Inlined Compiled Code)) at ...

  1. Statement Block Allocation Error. Any clue?

    Getting below error while getting DB2 connection from Websphere 6.1 on z/os environment. Any idea when u wil get this error. Any suggestion/clue is appreciated?

    com.ibm.db2.jcc.t2zos.ab: [IBM/DB2][T2zos/2.10.84]T2zosPreparedStatement.getNativeStatement:nativeGe tStatement:341:Statement Block Allocation Error,Unable to allocate a TYPE3BLOCK
    at com.ibm.db2.jcc.t2zos.y.a(y.java(Inlined Compiled Code))
    at com.ibm.db2.jcc.t2zos.y.a(y.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.ibm.db2.jcc.t2zos.y.a(y.java(Inlined Compiled Code))
    at com.ibm.db2.jcc.t2zos.T2zosStatement.a(T2zosStatem ent.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.ibm.db2.jcc.t2zos.T2zosStatement.f(T2zosStatem ent.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.uf.n(uf.java(Inlined Compiled Code))
    at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.vf.gb(vf.java(Inlined Compiled Code))
    at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.vf.lb(vf.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.vf.k(vf.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.p.a(p.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.p.prepareStatement(p.java(Compil ed Code))
    at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.dc.prepareStatement(dc.java(Comp iled Code))
    at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.jdbc.WSJdbcConnection.pmiPrep areStatement(WSJdbcConnection.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.jdbc.WSJdbcConnection.monitor ed_original$prepareStatement(WSJdbcConnection.java (Compiled Code))
    at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.jdbc.WSJdbcConnection.prepare Statement(WSJdbcConnection.java(Inlined Compiled Code))
    at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.jdbc.WSJdbcConnection.prepare Statement(WSJdbcConnection.java(Compiled Code))

  2. Re: Statement Block Allocation Error. Any clue?

    Issue seems to be with the Db2. Why dont you try upgrading fix pack?

  3. Re: Statement Block Allocation Error. Any clue?

    On Jan 2, 6:30*pm, arvind_s...@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Issue seems to be with the Db2. Why dont you try upgrading fix pack?

    I was sent an email today regarding this same error in a z/OS
    environment. I have been trying to find out what is a type3block?
    When you write "upgrading fix pack" are you referring to DB2 UDB for
    LUW (Linux, Unix, Windows)? The DB2 UDB for z/OS version 8 New
    Function Mode in my environment is on the current release level.

+ Reply to Thread