BOOTSTRAP_ADDRESS in the application for websphere clusterenvironment? - Websphere

This is a discussion on BOOTSTRAP_ADDRESS in the application for websphere clusterenvironment? - Websphere ; My application internally uses RMI port (BOOTSTRAP_ADDRESS) "corbaloc:iiop:mvwks01:2809". In the case of cluster which BOOTSTRAP_ADDRESS should be used as there is no BOOTSTRAP_ADDRESS against cluster? Can someone provide an example on how to use BOOTSTRAP_ADDRESS in the application for websphere ...

  1. BOOTSTRAP_ADDRESS in the application for websphere clusterenvironment?

    My application internally uses RMI port (BOOTSTRAP_ADDRESS) "corbaloc:iiop:mvwks01:2809". In the case of cluster which BOOTSTRAP_ADDRESS should be used as there is no BOOTSTRAP_ADDRESS against cluster? Can someone provide an example on how to use BOOTSTRAP_ADDRESS in the application for websphere cluster environment?

  2. Re: BOOTSTRAP_ADDRESS in the application for websphere clusterenvironment?

    Cluster is just a logical collection of application servers that provides workload balancing and high availability.

    In your case when the application runs on the a particular node, it will use the BOOTSTRAP_ADDRESS of that server on the node.

    Thanks

    Anant

+ Reply to Thread