loadbalancer URL request - Websphere

This is a discussion on loadbalancer URL request - Websphere ; hi guys i have 2 webservers and one loadbalancer . here issue what is the documentroot for loadbalancer ,and how should we know loadbalancer URL hits on perticular loacation. when we enter the loadbalancer URL in browser, from where it ...

  1. loadbalancer URL request

    hi guys

    i have 2 webservers and one loadbalancer . here issue what is the documentroot for loadbalancer ,and how should we know loadbalancer URL hits on perticular loacation.

    when we enter the loadbalancer URL in browser, from where it will get the webpage and how should we know that.

    appriceate your help.

    Thanks,

    Suren.

  2. Re: loadbalancer URL request

    Did you try to ask the load-balancer admin...

  3. Re: loadbalancer URL request

    Which load balancer? Network Load Balancers (NLB) like Cisco CSS and Nortel
    work differently that a software product like WebSphere Edge Server.

    - Sunit

    wrote in message
    news:2040984527.1198125528322.JavaMail.wassrvr@lts gwas009.sby.ibm.com...
    > hi guys

    > i have 2 webservers and one loadbalancer . here issue what is the
    > documentroot for loadbalancer ,and how should we know loadbalancer URL
    > hits on perticular loacation.

    > when we enter the loadbalancer URL in browser, from where it will get
    > the webpage and how should we know that.

    > appriceate your help.

    > Thanks,

    > Suren.

  4. Re: hi