help with websphere MQ 6.0 installation on HP-UX - Websphere

This is a discussion on help with websphere MQ 6.0 installation on HP-UX - Websphere ; Hello, can someone help me please, I'm trying to install Websphere MQ 6.0 on HP-UX machine... I had unpacked the archive in /tmp/mq folder, then accepted licence agreement and began installation swinstall -s /tmp/mq/p000-L050519.v11 but it only offers me 2 ...

  1. help with websphere MQ 6.0 installation on HP-UX

    Hello,
    can someone help me please,
    I'm trying to install Websphere MQ 6.0 on HP-UX machine...
    I had unpacked the archive in /tmp/mq folder, then accepted licence
    agreement and began installation
    swinstall -s /tmp/mq/p000-L050519.v11 but it only offers me 2 packages
    to install (gsk7bas and gsk7bas64) and I don't know where is the
    rest...
    MQSERIES.MQM-RUNTIME (Runtime)
    MQSERIES.MQM-BASE (SDK)
    MQSERIES.MQM-SERVER (Server)
    MQSERIES.MQM-CL-HPUX (Client for HPUX)
    MQSERIES.MQM-SAMPLES (Sample programs)
    MQSERIES.MQM-JAVA (Java messaging)
    MQSERIES.MQM-KEYMAN (SSL Support)
    MQSERIES.MQM-MC-GERMAN (German message catalog)
    MQSERIES.MQM-MC-CHINET (Man pages)
    MQSERIES.MQM-TXCLIENT (Extended transactional client)
    MQSERIES.MQM-JAVASDK (IBM Java SDK)

  2. Re: help with websphere MQ 6.0 installation on HP-UX

    There is, I suspect, more than one package that you could/should have got
    from Passport Advantage. The package names aren't very meaningful, but they
    should all be there.

    If you still struggle, even after revisiting Passport Advantage (or your CD
    cabinet) then I'd suggest an MQ forum or www.mqseries.net

    Peter Bennett
    Distributed Systems Professional Services Ltd.

    "zdenek4" <4zdenek@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > can someone help me please,
    > I'm trying to install Websphere MQ 6.0 on HP-UX machine...
    > I had unpacked the archive in /tmp/mq folder, then accepted licence
    > agreement and began installation
    > swinstall -s /tmp/mq/p000-L050519.v11 but it only offers me 2 packages
    > to install (gsk7bas and gsk7bas64) and I don't know where is the
    > rest...
    > MQSERIES.MQM-RUNTIME (Runtime)
    > MQSERIES.MQM-BASE (SDK)
    > MQSERIES.MQM-SERVER (Server)
    > MQSERIES.MQM-CL-HPUX (Client for HPUX)
    > MQSERIES.MQM-SAMPLES (Sample programs)
    > MQSERIES.MQM-JAVA (Java messaging)
    > MQSERIES.MQM-KEYMAN (SSL Support)
    > MQSERIES.MQM-MC-GERMAN (German message catalog)
    > MQSERIES.MQM-MC-CHINET (Man pages)
    > MQSERIES.MQM-TXCLIENT (Extended transactional client)
    > MQSERIES.MQM-JAVASDK (IBM Java SDK)

+ Reply to Thread