Add selected portlet into favorite pages - Websphere

This is a discussion on Add selected portlet into favorite pages - Websphere ; Hi, I have requirement like this, I would like to add selected portlets into favorite pages which is in another page. But same time portlet should exist on actual page. Basically need to do copy the portlets and place into ...

  1. Add selected portlet into favorite pages

    Hi,

    I have requirement like this, I would like to add selected portlets into favorite pages which is in another page. But same time portlet should exist on actual page. Basically need to do copy the portlets and place into favorite pages. I would like to do above things by jsr 168 api.
    Has anybody done this one?
    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Add selected portlet into favorite pages

    Are you just looking for a copy or a mirror of the same instance?
    Meaning if a user customizes one portlet would you expect to see the same changes in the other portlet?

    Ryan

    SCJP & SCWCD