Re: stateholder object in a filter - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: stateholder object in a filter - Websphere ; the page to where the url is pointing to, if possible request parameters. If i can make it an EngineUrl I will be able to give it additional parameters....

  1. Re: stateholder object in a filter

    the page to where the url is pointing to, if possible request parameters.
    If i can make it an EngineUrl I will be able to give it additional parameters.

  2. Re: stateholder object in a filter

    I'm not aware of a public way to do this. Would it be possible for you to open a PMR so that we could investigate further?

    Ryan

    SCJP & SCWCD