queue manager is not starting up - Websphere

This is a discussion on queue manager is not starting up - Websphere ; Hi I have been running mq on aix server, but the there was a reboot on the server and queue manager now does not start anymore. it comes up with error "WebSphere MQ was unable to display an error message ...

  1. queue manager is not starting up

    Hi

    I have been running mq on aix server, but the there was a reboot on the server and queue manager now does not start anymore. it comes up with error "WebSphere MQ was unable to display an error message 893."

    by the way i'm running mq version 5.3

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: queue manager is not starting up

    Check on the available disk space (/var/mqm/)

+ Reply to Thread