SOAP request timeout - Websphere

This is a discussion on SOAP request timeout - Websphere ; Hello, I am using a client proxy, generated with 'WebSphere\AppServer\bin\wsdl2java', to access a webservice from within an application deployed in WebSphere V6.1. I do not know how to change the SOAP request timeout. Seems to be 5 minutes or so ...

  1. SOAP request timeout

    Hello,

    I am using a client proxy, generated with 'WebSphere\AppServer\bin\wsdl2java', to access a webservice from within an application deployed in WebSphere V6.1.

    I do not know how to change the SOAP request timeout. Seems to be 5 minutes or so by default.

    Who can tell me how to changes this timeout value?

    Marc.

  2. Re: SOAP request timeout

    Take a gander at this link

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...sportprop.html