Portlet objectID behaviour in Test Environment. - Websphere

This is a discussion on Portlet objectID behaviour in Test Environment. - Websphere ; Hi, I have an application which uses portlet objectIDs. On standalone server, everything is working fine as I give objectIDs in xmlaccess script and they never change. On Portal test environment, when I do "Run on server", each time a ...

  1. Portlet objectID behaviour in Test Environment.

    Hi,
    I have an application which uses portlet objectIDs. On standalone server, everything is working fine as I give objectIDs in xmlaccess script and they never change. On Portal test environment, when I do "Run on server", each time a new objectID is assigned to portlet and my logic breaks.
    Is there any way to retain objectIDs in test environment? or any workaround to my problem?
    Thanks

  2. Re: Portlet objectID behaviour in Test Environment.

    Please see this post
    http://www-128.ibm.com/developerwork...d=180396&cat=9

    Ryan

    SCJP & SCWCD