File Uploads - Websphere

This is a discussion on File Uploads - Websphere ; What is the most commonly used method for uploading any type files from JSP pages? Do most roll their own (I doubt it) or are there some components most widely used by most? Probably in the PHP world it is ...

  1. File Uploads

    What is the most commonly used method for uploading any type files from JSP pages? Do most roll their own (I doubt it) or are there some components most widely used by most?

    Probably in the PHP world it is just done natively in the code because it is so simple and straight-forward. Ditto for .NET. In classic ASP most use something like ASPUpload from Persits. Looking for something similar, whether it be used in a portlet context or simple JSP web app.

    thanks,

    Phil J

  2. Re: File Uploads

    Hello. Have you looked at apache's file upload library? It's pretty straightforward to plug and use. Here's a thread that demonstrates how to use it:

    http://www-128.ibm.com/developerwork...96416#13996416

    Good luck,
    Jaye

  3. Re: File Uploads

    Oreilly also has an upload package that it easy to use.

    Ryan

    SCJP & SCWCD

  4. Re: File Uploads

    Thanks! I will check that out!

    Phil J.

  5. Re: File Uploads

    Thanks! Any idea where it might be found?

    thanks,

    Phil J.

  6. Re: File Uploads

    The Oreilly package can be downloaded here.
    http://servlets.com/cos/

    Ryan

    SCJP & SCWCD