Re: EJB call on a WAS 6.1 cluster - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: EJB call on a WAS 6.1 cluster - Websphere ; Adding the com.ibm.ws.webservices.thinclient_6.1.0.jar to the RUN Classpath in RAD 7 fixed the problem for us as well. Application client calling into an ejb in WAS v6.1.0.11 WTE....

  1. Re: EJB call on a WAS 6.1 cluster

    Adding the com.ibm.ws.webservices.thinclient_6.1.0.jar to the RUN Classpath in RAD 7 fixed the problem for us as well. Application client calling into an ejb in WAS v6.1.0.11 WTE.

  2. Re: EJB call on a WAS 6.1 cluster

    Hello Firend,

    I have done the changes suggested above. Also added jar in class path but still facing same exception

    I'm using RAD7.5 for development.Could you gide me on the same

    Regards,
    Yogesh

  3. Re: EJB call on a WAS 6.1 cluster

    Me too using RAD7.5 and it works when I added above suggested jar to the clients build path.

+ Reply to Thread