Hi,

I am developing a Web Services using WSAD 5.1.1 with the third-party wsdl file and XML schema files. The WSDL file was given by our parter (who uses XML spy). The WSDL file uses imported XML schemas to define types used in the WSDL. I use WSAD 5.1.1 to generate both web services and web services clients based on the given WSDL file (doc/literal, ignore WS-I). The problem is that the signatures of several methods of the generated Java bean codes do not match those defined in the WSDL file (4 out of 7 methods are incorrect). When I use Eclisep Web Tool Platform to generate Java bean codes, Eclipse generates all correct methods signatures.

Does anyone know where goes wrong?

Thank you in advance,

-james