Hi,

My company has a new project and we are evaluating the possiblity of
purchasing websphere studio. Our goal is to use Hibernate in this
project and I'm wondering if anyone here have developed hibernate in
the websphere studio enviornment?

I'm looking at the Hibernate tool for automating the code generation
to ease the time needed by my developers on genreating mapping files
and pojo classes.

The latest Hibernate tool requires Eclipse 3.2.x based IDE, which
version of websphere studio is based on that? If none, then will it be
possible for my developers to integrate the tool into websphere
studio?

Sorry if my questions seems silly, i'm completely new to the
environment, any advise is greatly appreciated.