Hi All,

We have a WSDL with an operation "getDocument" that has an input
message "getDocumentSoapIn" with a part that consists of a complex
type "getDocument" based on a nother complex type "LicensedParam".
Extracts of the WSDL showing all this are below.

form="unqualified" name="appName"
nillable="true" type="s:string" />
form="unqualified" name="docID"
type="s:string" />
form="unqualified" name="pages"
type="s:string" />

form="unqualified" name="license"
nillable="true" type="s:string" />

We used IBM's WSDL2Java to generate a proxy for the WSDL, and the code
for the getDocument is below:

public void getDocument(java.lang.String appName, java.lang.String
docID, java.lang.String pages, javax.xml.rpc.holders.ByteArrayHolder
content, javax.xml.rpc.holders.StringHolder contentType) throws
java.rmi.RemoteException{
if (__vignetteEpoDocServiceSoap == null)
_initVignetteEpoDocServiceSoapProxy();
__vignetteEpoDocServiceSoap.getDocument(appName, docID, pages,
content, contentType);

}

My problem is simple: where is the license parameter? Is it an error
in the emmiter - it left it out - or is there some other funky thing
we have to do in order to set this? The rest of the class that method
is in doesn't mention "license" at all, but I can see classes have
been generated for it.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Rob