Re: What are the various widely used UI frameworks for portletdevelopment? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: What are the various widely used UI frameworks for portletdevelopment? - Websphere ; JSF and Struts are the only ones I'm aware of. Ryan SCJP & SCWCD IBM Certified Solution Developer -- WebSphere Portal V5.1, v6.0 The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or ...

  1. Re: What are the various widely used UI frameworks for portletdevelopment?

    JSF and Struts are the only ones I'm aware of.

    Ryan

    SCJP & SCWCD

  2. Re: What are the various widely used UI frameworks for portletdevelopment?

    Flex seems to provide a really neat UI. Is it a good idea to use Flex to develop the UI for JSR 168 portlets? What do we loss if we use Flex versus JSF/Struts? Any thoughts around this?

  3. Re: What are the various widely used UI frameworks for portletdevelopment?

    I'm not familiar with Flex so I cannot comment.

    Ryan

    SCJP & SCWCD