Message Set Max & Min occurs - Websphere

This is a discussion on Message Set Max & Min occurs - Websphere ; Hi, When we create message set and we will give cardinality of attribute. what is mean max occurs -1 and min occurs 0 ? Please can any one help me on this.. Thanks kumar...

  1. Message Set Max & Min occurs

    Hi,

    When we create message set and we will give cardinality of attribute.

    what is mean max occurs -1 and min occurs 0 ?
    Please can any one help me on this..
    Thanks
    kumar

  2. Re: Message Set Max & Min occurs

    max occurs of -1 means it can occur an infinite number of times..i.e.
    there is no limit.

    min occurs of 0 means that the element is optional in the message....it
    can legally occur zero times...that is to say not at all.

    suresh05@coolgoose.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > When we create message set and we will give cardinality of attribute.
    >
    > what is mean max occurs -1 and min occurs 0 ?
    > Please can any one help me on this..
    > Thanks
    > kumar

+ Reply to Thread