Requirements to IBM - Websphere

This is a discussion on Requirements to IBM - Websphere ; Hi, I have been working on WBIMB/MQ ever since NEON MQSI v1 days... I have a couple of features which shall be easily developed in WBIMB and would be of great value... list of few function which are missing from ...

  1. Requirements to IBM

    Hi,

    I have been working on WBIMB/MQ ever since NEON MQSI v1 days... I have a couple of features which shall be easily developed in WBIMB and would be of great value... list of few function which are missing from the existing list..

    All these are solely found based on my experience with a big telco in the past and i am sure if IBM provides those features in these tools, they can of great ease for the developers.

    BUT the concern over here is I am not an IBMer.... is there any way i can let IBM hear my voice??

  2. Re: Requirements to IBM

    Absolutely!

    IBM has an established process whereby customers can submit product
    requirements.

    Get in touch with your local IBM sales team and they can provide you the
    details.

    akarora@techmahindra.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have been working on WBIMB/MQ ever since NEON MQSI v1 days... I have a couple of features which shall be easily developed in WBIMB and would be of great value... list of few function which are missing from the existing list..
    >
    > All these are solely found based on my experience with a big telco in the past and i am sure if IBM provides those features in these tools, they can of great ease for the developers.
    >
    > BUT the concern over here is I am not an IBMer.... is there any way i can let IBM hear my voice??

+ Reply to Thread