Re: web.xml and application.xml error - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: web.xml and application.xml error - Websphere ; Hi, Even I have got the same error. Did any one knows the solution. Error:- CHKJ3000E: WAR Validation Failed: com.ibm.etools.archive.exception.DeploymentDescrip torLoadException: WEB-INF/web.xml Thanks...

  1. Re: web.xml and application.xml error

    Hi,

    Even I have got the same error. Did any one knows the solution.

    Error:-
    CHKJ3000E: WAR Validation Failed: com.ibm.etools.archive.exception.DeploymentDescrip torLoadException: WEB-INF/web.xml

    Thanks

  2. Re: web.xml and application.xml error

    Hi,

    I tried disabling the validation, error disappeared. But when I deployed on WAS I got the same error..

    Please help resolve this issue.

    Thanks
    Ayub

  3. Re: web.xml and application.xml error

    Hey, One fine morning I opened my RAD and I got the same problem; all that I did was, I opened the Web.xml just added a space and then saved and did a clean build; to my surprise the error disappeared.

+ Reply to Thread