Re: Error when opening the application.xml in Rad 6.0 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Error when opening the application.xml in Rad 6.0 - Websphere ; did u find the solution ? (I have the same problem)...

  1. Re: Error when opening the application.xml in Rad 6.0

    did u find the solution ? (I have the same problem)

  2. Re: Error when opening the application.xml in Rad 6.0

    Hi,

    Please delete the "DEBUG = nul" variable in the environment variable and create the new profile for the server(WAS 6.0) and deploy your EAR then It will work.

    Regards,
    Palanisami P
    +49 15778747267

+ Reply to Thread