Greetings,

I am using WSDD 5.7.1 with the Nokia SDK 3.0.

I am attempting to use the MessageConnection and MessageListener classes
that are included in the Nokia jar file. When I examine the jar file I can
clearly see that these classes are there. Also, in the WSDD environment,
WSDD does not complain about missing classes - I have included the Nokia jar
file in the WSDD classpath for the project.

When I attempt to run the Midlet I get the following messages during the
build process:

IVEL0020(W) In class spotmedia/WMAExample, implemented interface
javax.wireless.messaging.MessageListener not found.
IVEL0016(W) In method spotmedia/WMAExample/listen(Ljava/lang/StringV,
referenced class javax.wireless.messaging.MessageConnection not found.
IVEL0016(W) In method spotmedia/WMAExample/listen(Ljava/lang/StringV,
referenced class javax.wireless.messaging.MessageConnection not found.

Why WSDD complain about these classes during the creation of the jar file
for the project? Any clues or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Frank