WS runtimes for windows mobile - Websphere

This is a discussion on WS runtimes for windows mobile - Websphere ; Hi, Do you known what is the .jar file I have to install into my windows CE device to can use webservices? And how can I install? I use the Personal Profile J9 virtual machine. Thanks a lot....

  1. WS runtimes for windows mobile

    Hi,

    Do you known what is the .jar file I have to install into my windows CE device to can use webservices? And how can I install?

    I use the Personal Profile J9 virtual machine.

    Thanks a lot.

  2. Re: WS runtimes for windows mobile

    The Web Services runtime for J2ME (non-MIDP) is packaged in the
    WebServicesME.jar file. You need to install the MicroEnvironment
    Toolkit in order to get the Web Service runtime. There is a predefined
    update site for this in the update view of WSDD.

    raul.andradas@jsv.es wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Do you known what is the .jar file I have to install into my windows CE device to can use webservices? And how can I install?
    >
    > I use the Personal Profile J9 virtual machine.
    >
    > Thanks a lot.

  3. Re: WS runtimes for windows mobile

    Thanks Pierre,

    I'm using this file WebServicesMe.Jar (com.ibm.wstkmd.lib.eswe_5.7.1). I copy this file to the device in J9 directory, Have I to modifi the link to the application?

    I'm having the same problem, when I use web services the J9 shows this error:

    java.lang.SecurityException: java.rmi.MarshalException - protected system package 'java.rmi'

    I think this occurs when the operation.newinstance is invoked.

    I'm really going crazy with CDC and Web services... I try with the samples of websphere comiled with netbeans. The compilation goes well but in runtime nothings run.

    Thanks a lot
    regards

+ Reply to Thread