Problem Configuring WSDD 5.7 as plugin to WSAD 5.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Problem Configuring WSDD 5.7 as plugin to WSAD 5.1 - Websphere ; Hi All, I have installed WSDD 5.1 and WSAD 5.1 . i have copied all the plugins of WSDD to WSAD. When i try to create a Extension Service project and select ExtensionService:jclFoundation as profile platform i get an error ...

  1. Problem Configuring WSDD 5.7 as plugin to WSAD 5.1

    Hi All,

    I have installed WSDD 5.1 and WSAD 5.1 . i have copied all the plugins of WSDD to WSAD. When i try to create a Extension Service project and select ExtensionService:jclFoundation as profile platform i get an error :
    jclFoundation5.7 is not installed ... Do i need to install jclFoundation explicitly ,if yes , can u please send me the link from where i can download jcl and install

  2. Re: Problem Configuring WSDD 5.7 as plugin to WSAD 5.1

    pushpag@yash.com wrote:
    > I have installed WSDD 5.1 and WSAD 5.1 . i have copied all the plugins of WSDD to WSAD. When i try to create a Extension Service project and select ExtensionService:jclFoundation as profile platform i get an error :
    > jclFoundation5.7 is not installed ... Do i need to install jclFoundation explicitly ,if yes , can u please send me the link from where i can download jcl and install

    I suspect the problem is that you copied the plugins from WebSphere
    Studio Device Developer to WebSphere Studio Application developer. In
    fact, the only thing you should need to do is create a link from WSDD to
    WSAD. Here's a FAQ that describes how to do it:

    http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...id=swg21180874

    Hope this helps!

    Andrew Jr.

    IBM Phoenix Labs (OTI)
    2929 North Central Avenue
    Phoenix, Arizona, USA 85012

  3. Re: Problem Configuring WSDD 5.7 as plugin to WSAD 5.1

    It works now!!!!!!!!!!

    Thanx

+ Reply to Thread