I have a collection of SMF bundles which I would like to profile using
the Microanalyzer. My understanding is that this can be done on JXEs
but not JARs. I have managed to get the JXEs and accompanying .PRF
files created, and added the directory containing these to the
Microanalyzer's search path, but now I'm stumped.
I assume I must create a runtime Microanalyzer configuration, and
possibly a 'Java on device' configuration (but what is my 'Java
application?) as well. It's not clear to me how to associate the
Microanalyzer with my bundles, as they are not standalone applications,
or how to configure the Microanalyzer options.

I'd greatly appreciate any pointers as to how to proceed; thank you in
advance for any help.
John