Palm TX - Websphere

This is a discussion on Palm TX - Websphere ; I Recently Bought A Palm TX handheld. Can I Install ' Micro Java' On My Handheld. If not is there any compatible java environment for my device? Thanks Alot...

  1. Palm TX

    I Recently Bought A Palm TX handheld.
    Can I Install ' Micro Java' On My Handheld.
    If not is there any compatible java environment
    for my device?
    Thanks Alot

  2. Re: Palm TX

    Amirali Saeedi wrote:
    > I Recently Bought A Palm TX handheld.
    > Can I Install ' Micro Java' On My Handheld.
    > If not is there any compatible java environment
    > for my device?

    I don't think there's any reason why it won't work. If you go to the
    Palm TX page (http://www.palm.com/us/support/tx/) it has a link called
    "JavaŽ technology for Palm devices" which seems to take you to the right
    place, even though it's probably no longer officially supported on the TX.

    Andrew Jr.

    IBM Phoenix Labs (OTI)
    2929 North Central Avenue
    Phoenix, Arizona, USA 85012