I developed a game to run in my Palm T3

But when I try to run it, i get the error bellow

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax.bluetooth.UUID
at DamasMidlet.(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.initializeImpl(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.initialize(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.forNameImpl(Native Method)
at javax.microedition.lcdui.AppManager.launch(Unknown Source)
at javax.microedition.lcdui.AppManager.main(Unknown Source)

clearly the JVM is not founding the javax.bluetooth package, but how I
install this package in my Palm T3?

Is just have do add PRC? Or I have to configure some think in the Sun
Toolbar?

Tks for any help and sorry for the English

Rodrigo Zaratin
São Paulo, Brazil
rzaratin@gmail.com